warren

Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf
Ben Hogan, Anthony Ravielli
Roosevelt's Centurions: FDR & the Commanders He Led to Victory in World War II
Joseph E. Persico
Closest Companion: The Unknown Story of the Intimate Friendship Between Franklin Roosevelt and Margaret Suckley
Geoffrey Ward
Salinger
David Shields, Shane Salerno
The Turner Diaries: A Novel - 'Andrew MacDonald',  'Dr. William Pierce' My wife had to buy a copy of this for her sociology courses, so I gave it a look. After all, it is one of the more controversial books and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

The book itself is not written well. It's not written for someone who is highly educated. It's mainly meant to appeal to an emotional, knee-jerk reaction to people that you think are keeping you down (or leeching off the system).

As to how people think that this book will launch a revolution, I'm kind of lost. You'd think people would see through the racist tripe, or at least hope for a higher grade of it.

I'd recommend most people at least thumb through a copy of this if you can find it for free (or maybe for a quarter at a yard sale.) I don't think we should ban books, but I also don't think that the author deserves to make another penny from this.